California Litigation Lawyer of the Year (2013) and Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year (2009). Enjoy our popular blog by clicking here!
Mitch Jackson’s role as a mediator involves transforming conflicts into collaborative growth opportunities, thus enabling you to focus on your passions, stress-free from unresolved issues.
Zoom and Virtual Solutions- The Future of Mediation is Here: Experience seamless dispute resolution from the comfort of your own home or office, with our state-of-the-art Zoom and Metaverse venued mediations. Avoid the inconvenience and expense of travel. While we’re sure you’re familiar with Zoom, click here if you’d like to see one of our dozen Metaverse conference rooms. We also invite you to see, “100 Compelling Advantages of Zoom and Virtual Mediations Over Traditional Face-to-Face Dispute Resolution.”
Affordable Excellence at Your Service: Benefit from cost-effective virtual dispute resolution offered at $500/hr (normally split equally between the parties), fostering fairness and mutual contribution towards the peaceful resolution of conflicts. Please note that traditional in-person mediations range from $800-$1,200/hr.
Unmatched Expertise at Your Disposal: Leverage the wisdom and proven strategies of our award-winning mediator with 37 years of legal experience, providing you with exceptional guidance to navigate through complexities and achieve satisfying outcomes.
Zoom and Virtual Mediations Can Help You Resolve Your Dispute Quickly and Easily!
Leveraging the power of Zoom and virtual mediations is a helpful way to resolve disputes without going to court and experiencing years of expensive and time consuming litigation. Using Zoom and virtual metaverse conference rooms promotes efficiency, avoids travel, keeps costs to a minimum, and promotes convenience. If you are facing a business dispute or legal challenge, we encourage you to consider our proven alternative dispute resolution solutions.
Not sure how to get started? No worries, start here with 5 simple steps to resolving your issue.
Special Web3 Announcement: We’ve expanded our virtual mediation services! In addition to traditional civil litigation matters, we’re now offering Zoom and virtual conference room mediation services designed to help you resolve digital, Web3, artificial intelligence and metaverse related legal and business issues. Details here.
The Value of Zoom and Virtual Mediations
Let’s start things off with a bit of context about the value of virtual mediation. In this short video, we share 10 important reasons why you should consider leveraging the power of mediation.
Sharing Mr. Jackson’s Experience
We’re providing you with the following information not to impress you, but to impress upon you that Mitch has the necessary expertise and experience to help. With an extensive background in law, business and negotiation, and with a strong passion for helping people, Mitch brings a wealth of experience to each matter premised around 37 years of successfully representing thousands of clients and companies. During this time, he’s always conducted his litigation and mediation efforts from a place of empathy while allowing compassion to serve as his compass.
Mitch has been honored by his peers with numerous awards and recognitions throughout his career, reflecting his dedication to his clients and the legal profession. In 2013, he received the prestigious “California Litigation Lawyer of the Year (CLAY) Award” and in 2009, he was named “Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year” by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA). Mitch is ‘AV’ rated by Martindale-Hubbell (top independent rating in skill and ethics by other lawyers and judges in the community) and his firm received the “Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers” listing, a distinction reserved for less than 5% of all law practices in the United States.
In addition to the above, Mitch’s past experiences as a voluntary Judge Pro Tem and mediator with the Orange County Superior Court, as well as a past fee mediator for the Orange County Bar Association, further demonstrate his commitment to the pursuit of justice and conflict resolution.
“2013 California Litigation Lawyer of the Year Award” with California Supreme Court Chief Justice, Tani Cantil-Sakauye, and law firm partner Lisa M. Wilson.
We share all of this with you because it’s important that parties to a mediation are comfortable with the experience level of a mediator. It makes the entire dispute resolution process more meaningful and effective.
Before going into private mediation, Mitch was active in various local and national legal communities, including the Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Consumer Attorneys of California, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the National Trial Lawyers Association. He’s always been dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with his peers and community.
“Many leaders know how to talk. Mitch shows us how to actually share a message. His insight, knowledge, and incomparable touch make him the consummate communicator.” Sally Hogshead– Hall of Fame speaker and best-selling author (more recommendations)
Outside of Mitch’s professional life, he cherishes time spent with family and friends, as well as enjoying outdoor activities like paddle boarding and running. As a fourth generation Rotarian, Mitch is deeply committed to giving back to my community which for many years included the Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club which he helped start in 1987. Mitch’s detailed bio is here.
We invite you to review these recommendations and testimonials from clients and other lawyers. These independent testimonials from past clients, other lawyers (including opposing trial counsel) and thought leaders from around the world mean the world to Mitch and our team.
The Ultimate FREE AI Mediation and Negotiation Chatbot
Our FREE private mediation and negotiation artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot taps into 37 years of Mr. Jackson’s best negotiation and mediation tips, approaches and ideas. Please free to use so please be our guest and click here to give the AI a try. Please remember, while your data is private and protected, it’s never a good idea to share personal or confidential information online. Also no attorney-client relationship is formed and no legal advice is given. See full disclaimer.
Past and present activities, organizations, and recognitions:
- Founding partner of Jackson & Wilson Inc. (1986)
- Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year (2009)
- 2013 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY Award for Litigation)
- Southern California Super Lawyer (annually)
- “AV” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (top rating in ethics and ability)
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Approximately 70 jury trials with multiple million dollar plus verdicts
- AVVO “Superb” 10.0/10 rating
- Recently selected at one of the “Top Lawyers in California”
- Nominated: “CAOC Street Fighter of the Year” award (2011)
- Nominated: California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY) Award (2012)
- Nominated: Recorder Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Law Dragon- “Top Rating”
- Judge Pro Tempore- Orange County Superior Court
- Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator- Orange County Bar Association
- Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator- Orange County Superior Court
- Private Arbitrator and Mediator
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers (composed of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers)
- California State Bar Association (Business, Tort and Litigation)
- American Bar Association (Business, Tort, Criminal, Litigation)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- LinkedOC Advisory Board Member
- 70+ trials (a majority were OCSC jury trials)
- Multiple time member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (obtained multiple verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000)
- Successfully passed written exam offered by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) for Trial Attorney Certification (qualifications- extensive trial experience, formal recommendation by numerous opposing trial counsel and trial judges)
- Past President of Monarch Beach Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow. Mitch has also served as an Assistant District Rotary Governor for Rotary District 5320. In 2010, he was nominated by his club for the award of “Business Rotarian of the Year”
- Daily Journal Profile- Mr. Jackson’s litigation talents, techniques and wrongful death trial verdict profiled in the July 28, 1995, edition of the California Daily Journal
- Admitted to the California and U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit and U.S. District Court and Central District of California
- Private Mediator
- Expert Witness- Legal Malpractice
- Author of five books: “The Mediator’s Handbook: Turning Conflict into Collaboration” | “From Courtroom to Boardroom: A Trial Lawyer’s Guide to Winning Negotiations!” | “The Web3, Metaverse and AI Handbook” | “From AI to Blockchain: 14 Technology Trends Every Lawyer Must Know!” | “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media”
- Speaker/Panelist- Major legal and business events including Tony Robbins Business Mastery (twice)
- One of the most well known web2 and web3 lawyers in the digital space
- Testimonials and Recommendations from clients, lawyers, and experts.
Please feel free to reach out to our team to discuss Mitch’s availability for your virtual mediation matter.
Mitch Jackson Private Mediation
28202 Cabot Road, Suite 300
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Telephone: 949-855-8751 | 800-661-7044 | Contact us
PS- Please see the articles listed at the bottom of this page and also see these popular posts at our blog: “Unveiling the Magic of Zoom Mediations: A Five-Step Guide” | “10 Top Reasons To Mediate Your Next Business Dispute” | “Answers to the Top 20 Questions About Mediation.” | “100 Compelling Advantages of Zoom and Virtual Mediations Over Traditional Face-to-Face Dispute Resolution.”
Calling All Mediators
Supercharge your results and adapt to the new and quickly changing Gen Z and digital world with Mr. Jackson’s must-read book, “The Mediator’s Handbook: Turning Conflict Into Collaboration!” (Kindle | Paperback)
Virtual Mediation Center
Metaverse Conference Room #1
Powerful Negotiation Book
Negotiation Slide Deck (48K views)