Things are changing quickly in web3 and the metaverse. Every time we get ready to finalize our new book, something new comes out that drastically changes web3 and the different metaverses.
For these reasons, rather than putting out a book that’s going to be out of date in six months, we’ve decided to combine the content we’ve written with up-to-date new content and resources and blend it all into our new private web3 and metaverse community.
The result is hands-on tools, resources, and solutions, that are always current and easily accessible. The new community is a project that we’re very excited about, and you can get details here.
Our new book, “The Metaverse Handbook- How to Create, Marketing and Sell in a Virtual World” drops in October. Get on the update list for bonus material, exclusive live event links, free NFTs and more! (traditional book, Kindle and Audible)
Click here for updates and to get access to exclusive bonuses, updates and free NFTs!
Chapters and Topics include:
- What is the Metaverse?
- Best Metaverse Headsets
- Favorite Metaverse Platforms for Business;
- Equipment and Technology;
- Legal Aspects of the Metaverse (IP rights, Laws, Contracts, Taxes);
- How to Create Content, Communicate and Stay Connected in the Metaverse;
- Buying/Leasing Land and Assets in the Metaverse;
- Cryptocurency, Metawallets (safety tips), and Due Diligence;
- NFTs in the Metaverse;
- Blockchain tips in the Metaverse;
- Smart Contracts and the Metaverse;
- DAO’s in the Metaverse;
- DeFI and the Metaverse;
- Good Behavior, Human Resources, and Ethical Issues;
- Physical and Mental Health Considerations;
- The Future of the Metaverse;
- Bonus Chapter: “7 STEPS TO CREATING YOUR FIRST NFT- Creating your first NFT is easier than you think with this handy guide” by Ryan Foland.
We’re very excited about the Metaverse, Web3 and blockchain technology. This book will give you everything you need to immediately start building your business and brand in the Metaverse!
Don’t miss out. Get our updates today!
Mitch and Garrett
PS- Between now and when the book drops, enjoy Mitch’s LinkedIn newsletter, “Metaverse, Web3, Law and Tech.”