Do you interview guests on live video or podcasts? Are you using a pre-interview Agreement?
On this week’s episode of the LegalHour.live, my co-host and fellow attorney, Joey Vitale, and I explained why you need to use pre-interview agreements and also the exact clauses you should include in your agreements.
Podcast and Livevideo Pre-Interview Agreement Clauses:
1. Identify parties to the agreement.
2. Scope and nature of show.
3. Live, recording and repurposing rights.
4. Promotion and marketing rights.
5. Revenue and distribution rights.
6. Dispute resolution and venue
We know this stuff is complicated. Reach out to Joey or yours truly with any questions. Also, please share this episode if you found it useful. The direct link for the recorded show is here.