California Litigation Lawyer of the Year (2013) and Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year (2009). Enjoy our popular blog. Click here!
Mitch Jackson’s role as a mediator involves transforming conflicts into collaborative growth opportunities, thus enabling you to focus on your passions, stress-free from unresolved issues.
Virtual Solutions- The Future of Mediation is Here: Experience seamless dispute resolution from the comfort of your own home or office, with our state-of-the-art Zoom and Metaverse venued mediations. Avoid the inconvenience and expense of travel. While we’re sure you’re familiar with Zoom, click here if you’d like to see one of our dozen Metaverse conference rooms. We also invite you to see, “100 Compelling Advantages of Zoom and Virtual Mediations Over Traditional Face-to-Face Dispute Resolution.”
Affordable Excellence at Your Service: Benefit from cost-effective virtual dispute resolution offered at $500/hr (normally split equally between the parties), fostering fairness and mutual contribution towards the peaceful resolution of conflicts. Please note that traditional in-person mediations range from $800-$1,200/hr.
Unmatched Expertise at Your Disposal: Leverage the wisdom and proven strategies of our award-winning mediator with 37 years of legal experience, providing you with exceptional guidance to navigate through complexities and achieve satisfying outcomes.
Virtual Mediation Can Help You Resolve Your Dispute Quickly and Easily!
Virtual mediation is a helpful way to resolve disputes without going to court and experiencing years of expensive and time consuming litigation. Using Zoom and virtual conference rooms promotes efficiency, avoids travel, keeps costs to a minimum, and promotes convenience. If you are facing a business dispute or legal challenge, I encourage you to consider our proven alternative dispute resolution solutions.
Not sure how to get started? No worries, start here with 5 simple steps to resolving your issue.
Special Announcement: We’ve expanded our virtual mediation services! In addition to traditional civil litigation matters, we’re now offering Zoom and virtual conference room mediation services designed to help you resolve digital, Web3, artificial intelligence and metaverse related legal and business issues. Details here.
The Value of Virtual Mediation
Let’s start things off with a bit of context about the value of virtual mediation. In this short video, we share 10 important reasons why you should consider leveraging the power of mediation.
Sharing My Experience
I’m sharing the following with you not in an effort to try and impress you, but instead, to impress upon you that I have the necessary expertise and experience to help. With an extensive background in law, business and negotiation, with a strong passion for helping people, I bring a wealth of experience to each matter premised around 37 years of representing thousands of clients and companies in hundreds of cases. During this time, I’ve always conducted my conversations and actions from a place of empathy while allowing compassion to serve as my compass.
I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions throughout my career, reflecting my dedication to the legal profession. In 2013, I received the prestigious California Litigation Lawyer of the Year (CLAY) Award” and in 2009, I was named Orange County “Trial Lawyer of the Year” by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA). I’m ‘AV’ rated by Martindale-Hubbell (top independent ratings in ability and ethics by other lawyers and judges in the community) and my firm is also listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, a distinction reserved for less than 5% of all law practices in the United States.
My past experience as a Judge Pro Tem and mediator with the Orange County Superior Court, as well as a fee mediator for the Orange County Bar Association, further demonstrate my commitment to the pursuit of justice and conflict resolution.
2013 California Litigation Lawyer of the Year Award with California Supreme Court Chief Justice, Tani Cantil-Sakauye, and partner Lisa M. Wilson
I share this with you because I believe it’s important to know what independent third parties think and feel about your neutral mediator. If all parties in a mediation are comfortable with the experience level of a mediator, it makes the entire dispute resolution process more meaningful and effective.
When I am not working on cases, I have been active in various local and national legal communities, including the Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Consumer Attorneys of California, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the National Trial Lawyers Association. I am dedicated to sharing my knowledge and expertise with my peers and my community.
“Many leaders know how to talk. Mitch shows us how to actually share a message. His insight, knowledge, and incomparable touch make him the consummate communicator.” Sally Hogshead– Hall of Fame speaker and best-selling author (more recommendations)
Outside of my professional life, I cherish time spent with family and friends, as well as enjoying outdoor activities like paddle boarding and running. As a fourth generation Rotarian, I am also deeply committed to giving back to my community which for many years included the Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club which I helped start in 1987. My detailed bio is here.
I invite you to review these recommendations and testimonials from clients and lawyers. Frankly, everything my team and I do is focused on creating positive and amazing client experiences. These independent testimonials from past clients, other lawyers (including opposing trial counsel) and thought leaders from around the world all mean the world to me.
The Ultimate FREE AI Mediation and Negotiation Chatbot
Our FREE private mediation and negotiation artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot taps into 37 years of our best negotiation and mediation tips, approaches and ideas. Our chatbot is dedicated to providing negotiation and mediation solutions. Use the chatbot below (click on image) or click here to get started. Please remember, while your data is private and protected, it’s never a good idea to share personal or confidential information online. Also no attorney-client relationship is formed and no legal advice is given. See full disclaimer.
Past and present activities, organizations, and recognitions:
- Founding partner of Jackson & Wilson Inc. (1986)
- Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year (2009)
- 2013 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY Award for Litigation)
- Southern California Super Lawyer (annually)
- “AV” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (top rating in ethics and ability)
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Approximately 70 jury trials
- AVVO “Superb” 10.0/10 rating
- Recently selected at one of the “Top Lawyers in California”
- Nominated: “CAOC Street Fighter of the Year” award (2011)
- Nominated: California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY) Award (2012)
- Nominated: Recorder Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Law Dragon- “Top Rating”
- Judge Pro Tempore- Orange County Superior Court
- Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator- Orange County Bar Association
- Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator- Orange County Superior Court
- Private Arbitrator and Mediator
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers (composed of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers)
- California State Bar Association (Business, Tort and Litigation)
- American Bar Association (Business, Tort, Criminal, Litigation)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- LinkedOC Advisory Board Member
- 70+ trials (a majority were OCSC jury trials)
- Multiple time member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (obtained multiple verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000)
- Successfully passed written exam offered by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) for Trial Attorney Certification (qualifications- extensive trial experience, formal recommendation by numerous opposing trial counsel and trial judges)
- Past President of Monarch Beach Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow. Mitch has also served as an Assistant District Rotary Governor for Rotary District 5320. In 2010, he was nominated by his club for the award of “Business Rotarian of the Year”
- Daily Journal Profile- Mr. Jackson’s litigation talents, techniques and wrongful death trial verdict profiled in the July 28, 1995, edition of the California Daily Journal
- Admitted to the California and U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit and U.S. District Court and Central District of California
- Expert Witness- Legal Malpractice
- Author of three books: “The Mediator’s Handbook: Turning Conflict into Collaboration” | “From Courtroom to Boardroom: A Trial Lawyer’s Guide to Winning Negotiations!” | “The Web3, Metaverse and AI Handbook” | “From AI to Blockchain: 14 Technology Trends Every Lawyer Must Know!” | “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media”
- Speaker- Major legal and business events including Tony Robbins Business Mastery (twice)
- One of the most well known web2 and web3 lawyers in the space
- Testimonials and Recommendations from clients, lawyers, and experts.
Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss my availability for your virtual mediation matter. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve the best possible outcome.
Telephone: 949-855-8751 | 800-661-7044
28202 Cabot Road, Suite 300
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
PS- Please see the articles listed at the bottom of this page and also see “Unveiling the Magic of Zoom Mediations: A Five-Step Guide” | “10 Top Reasons To Mediate Your Next Business Dispute” | “Answers to the Top 20 Questions About Mediation.” | “100 Compelling Advantages of Zoom and Virtual Mediations Over Traditional Face-to-Face Dispute Resolution.”
Calling All Mediators
Virtual Mediation Center
Metaverse Conference Room #1
Powerful Negotiation Book
Negotiation Slide Deck (48K views)