Grab a cup of coffee and pull your chair closer to the campfire. Lean back, close your eyes, and take in the sweet smell of burning mesquite. Join us in conversation while we all talk about the latest podcast at “Trial Lawyer Communication Tips for EVERYONE!”
The podcast versions of my weekly blog posts purposefully share additional information that doesn’t always make it to my articles or videos. Frankly, my podcast allows me to freestyle a bit so I can share a few stories and even more information. For those of you who contact me after listening to a show, I think it also allows us to get to know each other a bit better.
If you’re like me you can use your smartphone to listen to the podcast while running, traveling back and forth to work (the courthouse for me), or after you lay down at the end of a long day to call it a night. Sometimes when things get a bit stressful at the office I’ll take 5, grab an ice tea and listen to a show or two. With the advance in smartphone technology, this is an easy way to stay up-to-date on the latest communication tips!
[hint- Use the menu to find the topic you’re looking for]
Several recent podcasts include my interviews with…
- Seth Godin (with special guests Chris Brogan and Niklas Myhr)- We chatted about Seth’s new book, “The Icarus Deception”
- Chris Brogan interviews Mitch Jackson about Communication Tips
- Before Doing the Communication Dance, Learn All You Can about Your Future Partner’s Moves
- Gary Vaynerchuk– Professionals and how they can and should use social media
- Successfully Negotiating and Closing a Deal is Similar to Serving an Exquisite 5 Course Dinner. You must let the process happen one course at a time…
- How I Negotiate Million Dollar Cases for My Clients– 10 Tips to help you close your next deal!
- Brian Solis’ new book entitled, “What’s the Future of Business?”
- Craig Valentine (1999 World Champion of Public Speaking)- A must-have story telling secret for speakers
- Alan Weiss and Chad Barr– Alan is one of the top business consultants in the world and Chad is the tech guru who handles all of Alan’s online efforts. We talked about their new book, “Million Dollar Web Presence”
- Anne Miller– Author, speaker and communication expert about her new book entitled, “The Tall Lady With the Iceberg: The Power of Metaphor to Sell, Persuade & Explain Anything to Anyone!”
- “Are You as Credible and Trustworthy as Lance Armstrong and Manti Te’o?”
- “How to Start a Conversation”
Other past Spreecast interviews and conversation I may eventually post include those with Katie Couric, Summer Sanders, Jeff Fluhr, Sally Hogshead, Chris Brogan, Julien Smith, Shama Kabani, Leigh Steinberg, Niklas Myhr, Daryl Hamilton, and Seth Everett. We have a ton of content to share and so it’s just a matter of finding the time. Now here’s the exciting part, there are many more to come!
Available on Other Platforms Too
If you enjoy iTunes, just go to MitchJackson.com/iTunes. I think the easiest platform and my favorite podcast platform to use is Stitcher and if you’d like to join me there, just go to MitchJackson.com/Stitcher. I’m also right here on SoundCloud
Regardless of who brings the marshmallows and hot cocoa, I’m looking forward to sitting next to you and under the stars. It will be fun sharing stories, communication tips and interviews. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and get your feedback!
So enough talk. Pass the marshmallows and let’s get started 🙂
If you like this website and blog, please share it with friends on Twitter or other social media sites using the buttons below. Thanks!